Amazingly enough, another school year has gone by. I blink and then the kids are moving up another grade and I am always shocked by how quickly time is passing by. Jessie starts 5th grade today and Ben kindergarten. Wow! The excitement of a brand new school year is always useful for a few days. The kids actually get up on time and get ready without too much of a fight. Then reality kicks in and they realize that this is going to be the way things are for quite a while! As a little girl I was the odd one out who enjoyed school. I couldn't wait for summer vacation to be over so I could get back to school. I loved learning and being with my friends and even wearing uniform. Last night Jessie was so excited to go to her new school today that she was literally jumping all over the place. She reminds me of me at times like this. We visited her new school last night and when she saw the media center she was overjoyed and I thought that yes, she is definately mine! Here's to another exciting year of learning!
1 comment:
They are all so cute! Miss you guys! Wish they had all started together, and that we'd started off right with a trip to Target! How many more weeks?
Post a Comment